Travel is my dream

Hotel changes everything

Pleasure of my taste

Capture the moment




             



             I tried the restaurant " Bien Etre" in Seoul,
             박민재 (Minjae Park) the Chef made me
             discover his french fusion food,

             It was a pleasure for my mouth!






           


One of the best French restaurants in Seoul




The restaurant is run by Minjae Park ( 박민재) who was the sous-chef for Pierre Gagnaire in Paris. The menu is exquisite and offers many coursed options. I had the eight course option for 99,000 KRW, which included amuse bouche, foie gras, gazpacho, sea bass, beef filet, cheese course, souffle, and coffee with petit four/mignardises. Incredible quality for a very reasonable price.



For more information you can check here : http://www.bienetre.co.kr/



No comments:

Post a Comment